Style-Delights: Lookbook: Red Midi Skirt With Black & White Accents

March 24, 2014

Lookbook: Red Midi Skirt With Black & White Accents

ASOS red midi skirt, How To wear Midi Skirts, Full Midi Skirt, Zara Three Strap Flats
I don't use the word 'obsession' on my blog. I feel like we are not ( and should not be) 'obsessed' with clothes or accessories. But there are certain trends that really grab our attention. Some pieces that we really cherish in our wardrobe and can't wait to wear them again and again. For me, that comes close to 'clothes obsession', and by that standard, full midi skirts can be categorized as my obsession! I feel  pretty when I wear one, no matter what! ASOS have it all figured out - so many pretty scuba skirts and full pleated midi skirts to chose from! 
ASOS red midi skirt, How To wear Midi Skirts, Full Midi Skirt, Zara Three Strap Flats
Skirt - ASOS / Similar Here and Here
Shell top - Walmart / Similar style Here and Here
ASOS red midi skirt, How To wear Midi Skirts, Full Midi Skirt, Zara Three Strap Flats
Scarf - From India / Similar HERE
ASOS red midi skirt, How To wear Midi Skirts, Full Midi Skirt, Zara Three Strap Flats
Shoes - Zara 
Clutch - Target
ASOS red midi skirt, How To wear Midi Skirts, Full Midi Skirt, Zara Ballerina Flats
I love the way this skirt moves and flows with me.
Photobucket
Skirt / Top / Scarf
Shoes / Clutch

Have a happy Monday! 
For daily dose of style delights, connect with me on
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

6 comments :

  1. I recently picked up a midi skirt from H&M and felt so feminine in it. You look stunning in this outfit! I am so tempted to buy another one. I have been lusting those Zara flats...are they comfy?

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jyoti, once again loved your outfit. You look so elegant and pretty! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look wonderful doll, love the red :) Happy Monday, I hope you have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jyoti! I got many obsessions and for sure full midi skirts are ones!:) Love urs, u look so great with it! And just love how u wrapped the scarf, too chic! Happy Monday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this midi skirt, such a great color too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!