Style-Delights: Snow Days With Hunter Boots & Factory Colorblock Coat

January 12, 2015

Snow Days With Hunter Boots & Factory Colorblock Coat

JCrew Factory Colorblock Coat, Red Hunter Boots, Hunter Boots For Snow, Forever Striped Sweater
I have a little secret about today's outfit. I am wearing a sweater that I picked from men's section! I have to admit, sometimes I find it hard to shop for oversized sweaters in women's section. Either they are too short to hit me at the hips or the sleeves are to short for me. So when I saw this striped knit sweater at Forever 21 men's department, I kinda hit a home run! I am wearing a size small and it fits me perfectly as a loose, hip length sweater!
JCrew Factory Colorblock Coat, Red Hunter Boots, Hunter Boots For Snow, Forever Striped Sweater
Coat - JCrew Factory // Similar
Sweater - Forever 21

JCrew Factory Colorblock Coat, Red Hunter Boots, Hunter Boots For Snow, Forever Striped Sweater

Red Hunter Boots, Hunter Boots For Snow,
My favorite rain boots - perfect for  playing in snow with thick socks!
JCrew Factory Colorblock Coat, Red Hunter Boots, Hunter Boots For Snow, Forever Striped Sweater

JCrew Factory Colorblock Coat, Red Hunter Boots, Hunter Boots For Snow, Forever Striped Sweater
 



If you got the snow in your are, have fun in the snow! For daily dose of style delights, connect with me on
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

8 comments :

  1. I love how bright those boots are!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Outfit!! soo colorful! I love it! You look great! Love hunters!

    xoxo Colli // my blog - tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the last photo. I also shopping in the mens department from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice look..you are loooking great..nice reflectors :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You loook wonderful! Perfect outfit to conquer the winter !

    XO IMKE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!