Style-Delights: Spring Must Have : A Pretty Yellow Dress And Where To Get It!

April 9, 2018

Spring Must Have : A Pretty Yellow Dress And Where To Get It!

Spring / Summer Outfit Ideas, Yellow Dresses For Spring, Yellow Dresses For Summer, Yellow Midi Dress, Yellow Dress With Ruffles, eShakti Yellow Floral Dress, Rattan Crossbody Circle Bag
I've been crushing on color yellow so hard lately. It is one of my favorite colors, it makes me happy! This year, yellow seems to be new black. From bright 'turmeric' yellow to earthy mustard to cheerful lemon yellow, I'm seeing this color everywhere. When I saw this eShakti dress, I literally squealed! I have a yellow maxi dress from them (I took it to Paris with me!) and knew they will make this one also custom fit for me. Needless to say that eShakti surpassed my expectations once again.
Spring / Summer Outfit Ideas, Yellow Dresses For Spring, Yellow Dresses For Summer, Yellow Midi Dress, Yellow Dress With Ruffles, eShakti Yellow Floral Dress, Rattan Crossbody Circle Bag
As they say, if its cloudy, bring your own sunshine! Yellow dress is my own version of 'always sunny' mindset. Here are some of my favorite yellow dresses available on every price point and every style!






Spring / Summer Outfit Ideas, Yellow Dresses For Spring, Yellow Dresses For Summer, Yellow Midi Dress, Yellow Dress With Ruffles, eShakti Yellow Floral Dress, Rattan Crossbody Circle Bag

Spring / Summer Outfit Ideas, Yellow Dresses For Spring, Yellow Dresses For Summer, Yellow Midi Dress, Yellow Dress With Ruffles, eShakti Yellow Floral Dress, Rattan Crossbody Circle Bag
One of my latest purchase is this rattan crossbody bag that I have been using a lot lately. I like the circle shape and summery vibe and it has enough space for all my essentials while runnning errands. A cute and functional Spring/Summer bag that goes with almost everything? Yes please! It is available at mnay retailers as it is getting very popular on instagarm! Get your here ---


Rattan Circle Crossbody Bag, Straw Circle Bag, Rattan Bag For Summer, Bali Rattan Bag

Spring / Summer Outfit Ideas, Yellow Dresses For Spring, Yellow Dresses For Summer, Yellow Midi Dress, Yellow Dress With Ruffles, eShakti Yellow Floral Dress, Rattan Crossbody Circle Bag
I hope all your Mondays are sunny and pleasant and full of cheer like a pretty yellow dress!


BTW, if you like the style of my yellow dress, this also comes in very pretty blush and sky blue colors! Get them here --

For a daily dose of style delights, connect with me on
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

4 comments :

  1. Yellow looks amazing on you. Have a great week.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went over this website and I believe you have a lot of wonderful information, saved to my bookmarks
    Circle Crossbody Bag

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so wonderful in this yellow dress.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!